I was recently on a trip to Joe Polish’s Mastermind Group
in Arizona when I saw this ad in the airport:
She’s doing a few things right here, and a few things wrong.
Can you spot them?
1. She’s going after a specific target market: affluent women who are
facing divorce, death of a spouse, or a job change.
That’s very smart.
2. She’s showing her picture – that she’s a woman, which is important
to the women she wants as clients.
3. She’s citing social proof, that she was just name one of America’s
best Financial Planers.
What’s she doing wrong?
1. The headline in the ad needs work.
2. There is no call to action – it doesn’t say what she wants you to do. Call her?
Go to a website? Email?
3. There is no Offer!!!!
What about a FREE Report, “How to Overcome the 7 BIGGEST Mistakes
Affluent Women make with their finances when getting divorced!”
And then to get it they have to go to a website like www.ProtectYourAssets.com?
You think that would get her more clients?
Reply below…or opt in and see how we can help
your business avoid making those mistakes…
Filed under: Uncategorized
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!